You probably know that giving away something of value is a great way to build your list quickly. Coming up with the ideas of list building freebies can be tricky though. Here is a list of proven list build freebies that you can use to help you brainstorm.
1. Make a simple PDF that would be of interest to your target market. Word, OpenOffice and most other popular word processors have a “save as PDF” option. By saving your text into PDF format it protects your work.
2. Use a screen capture software such as Jing, Camtasia or Screencast-O-Matic to record a video of your screen. Videos are a great way to share how-to-videos.
3. Record your voice into an MP3 file. Podcasts are growing lately as more and more people are listening to content versus reading or watching it.
4. Create a buyer's guide, walking someone through every step of a particular buying or shopping process.
5. You could offer a valuable coupon for one of your products.
6. Create a short 5 or 7-day email course that solves a problem that your target market has.
7. Give away a free preview to your eBook or product. By giving away a part of your product you will entice your new list member to purchase the complete product.
8. Checklists are simple to create and people love them!
9. Do a video review of a product or service. Show yourself using the product. Include your affiliate link, and your may just make a sale as well as gain a new list member.
10. Give away a free consultation. This allows you to talk with your new list member and see exactly how you can help them.
11. Interview an expert in your field and give away the recording.
12. Access to a training webinar or teleseminar. People are looking for help and webinars offer great value.
Did you find this helpful? If so, feel free to comment below and share it with your team so they can benefit too.
Connect with me on Facebook.
PS. If you want to know how to build your list, brand yourself and have customers chase you … watch this video.